Tuesday, November 10, 2009

blog11

what a hell week.the guy thats supposed to buy the store is balking.I don't know what to do.i'm so upset,I feel like crying.too angry to call,so i'll let Marge handle it.Will have to wait a week to see if John buys the building until next week.I feel so sick and tired.I have a cold and want this to come to a conclusion.My stress level is so high I just want to crawl in a hole and never come out.also feeling the stress of not being an adequate for what i'm being asked to do.which in all truth i'm not ,i'm just trying to help save the most money for Brittany.my intentions are good, but m short falls are all too real.Making the pain of failure add to the pain of loss.How do I get myself into these things.It started as a helper to collect the rents.I was the only volunteer.Then it spread to move all mikes and Brittany's stuff into the garage.Then to, clear out the store and finally to sell the store and building. Meanwhile I'm filling out victim of violent crime act forms and lottery resolution forms with a helping of SSI forms.Between paying bills ,contracting helpers,and writing leases,and finding renters I don't believe I've had a moments rest.I wish this would all work out and come to a close.It's been almost 6 months since they killed Mike and the work never seems to end.GOD help me.I want to finish,but don't know if I can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm lost on whether or not you are doing the blogs that I need you to do for class--HOWEVER--I really am so glad that you found an outlet for all that is going on in your life. Those people who write a lot for personal reasons become very proficient academic writers as well. Please read, too. Good readers make good writers. Nice, Nora.

    ReplyDelete