Saturday, February 27, 2010

2-27-10

Why does my life suck? well some people have it worse.Today I spent quality time with my x and the hooker he married. It's probably cheaper that way.Anyhooo,Victor did not show up to have that talk with him. The structural engineer also did not show and I could not get my shit together after working all day cleaning other peoples messes.Why don't I make time for fun.What is the constant distraction. I needed to get paid to bail out my account after paying so many bills.2. I had to get my helper home after paying him(he doesn't drive).I had to get x his money so he can give it to his hooker wife. I am filthy with dust and dirt from that basement and cannot wait to shower. So many spiders, it feels like their all over me.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment: