Thursday, April 1, 2010

4-1-10

research paper will be on the complexities of murder.what pushes people that far? what mental states justify and rationalize this behavior? why do they almost always deny it? I had a co-worker,Jane Reth, who was extradited to Alaska for her husbands murder 22 years ago.I don't understand how people go that far and are not sorry!ANYHEW stress crash lasted three day,then i felt resurrected into another dimension.....is someone drugging me....I feel peaceful,more peaceful than i've ever felt before. It's very distracting, can't stay focused on anything,but it's good to have a break from that crushing emotional pain and helplessness from Mike's murder.It will be some kind of miracle if I ever get my shit together again......

1 comment:

  1. I'm lost as to which blogs you have completed. Help me out, here.

    ReplyDelete